The term "Pristiva Inc.” refers to the owner of this Website, Pristiva Inc., a Delaware corporation, whose principal place of business is located at 9900 West 109th St., Suite 600, Overland Park, KS 66210. The term "User" refers to the user or viewer of this Website.
- General Use of Information. The content of the pages of this Website is for User’s general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. While Pristiva Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Website, neither Pristiva Inc. nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. User acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Pristiva Inc. expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. In using this Website, User agrees that the information and services are provided “as-is, as available” without warranty, express or implied, and that use of this site is at User’s own risk.
- Limitation of Liability. Pristiva Inc. shall not be liable for any damages or costs arising out of or in any way connected with User’s use of any of the services or companies accessed through this Website. User further agrees that Pristiva Inc. and any other parties involved in creating and delivering this site’s contents have no liability for direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages with respect to the information, services, content, or advertisements contained on or otherwise accessed through this Website.
- Use at Own Risk. User’s use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at its own risk, for which Pristiva Inc. shall not be liable. It shall be User’s responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet its specific requirements.
- Copyright Protection. All copyrights are owned by Pristiva Inc.. Pristiva Inc. hereby authorizes User to view, copy, download, and print Pristiva Inc. documents that are available on this Website subject to the following conditions: 1.) The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes. 2.) The documents may not be modified. 3.) The following copyright notice and permission must appear in each document: “Copyright © 2010 Pristiva Inc.. All rights reserved.” 4.) Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed. User may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the information, content, design, or layout of the Pristiva Inc. Website, the individual elements of the Website, or the Pristiva Inc. logos without the express written consent of Pristiva Inc.. Commercial use of Pristiva Inc.’ Website materials, screen shots, or design elements and any copying, reproducing or redistributing for commercial purposes of any such materials, screen shots, or design elements on Pristiva Inc.’s Website, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Pristiva Inc.. Pristiva Inc. reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted materials. By accessing any portion of the Pristiva Inc. Website, you agree not to redistribute any information found therein.
- Improper Use and Penalties. User agrees not to use the Website in any manner that interferes or disrupts Pristiva Inc.’s business or services, including this Website. User agrees to use this Website only for lawful purposes. User agrees not to take any action that might compromise the security of this Website, render this Website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to this Website or its contents. User agrees not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the content of this Website, or to attempt to access and content that is not intended for User. User agrees not to use this Website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. Any unauthorized and/or illegal use of this Website will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In addition, any unauthorized and/or improper use of this Website will subject User to civil damages and equitable remedies.
- Third-Party Links. Pristiva Inc.’s Website may include links to other Websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Pristiva Inc. Pristiva Inc. is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, or any goods or services provided by such linked sites. Pristiva Inc. is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Pristiva Inc.
- Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy. Pristiva Inc. welcomes your comments on this Website. However, Pristiva Inc. or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new or improved products, technologies, services, processes, materials, or new product names. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Pristiva Inc.. If you do send unsolicited ideas, then, regardless of what your posting, email, letter, or other transmission may say, (1) your idea will automatically become the property of Pristiva Inc., without any compensation to you; (2) Pristiva Inc. will have no obligation to return your idea to you or respond to you in any way; (3) Pristiva Inc. will have no obligation to keep your idea confidential; and (4) Pristiva Inc. may use your idea for any purpose whatsoever, including giving your idea to others.
- Links to Pristiva Inc. Website. User may not create a link to this Website from another Website or document without Pristiva Inc.'s prior written consent.
- Applicable Law. User’s use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of the state of Kansas, without regard to conflict of law rules.